- Deadline for abstract submissions: Nov. 07, 2021
- Deadline for paper submissions (via EDAS): Nov. 14, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: Jan. 5, 2022
- Camera-ready version papers: Feb. 5, 2022
- Workshop Day: 21st or 25th March 2022 (To be confirmed)
- Registration: same as main conference PerCom 22 papers (no workshop-only registration)
Paper submission will be managed via the EDAS system. The paper should not exceed 6 pages (overall, i.e., including references) in IEEE, 10pt font, 2-column format (same templates as main conference)
The papers accepted in the workshop will appear and indexed in the IEEE digital libraries (Xplore).